Full Time Interior Designer needed ASAP (Shanghai)
工作类型: 全职 薪酬 : Open to negotiation, salary is based on experience and ability
QR Code Link to This Post
Hotel group in Shanghai is looking for a new interior designer that's willing to start on some immediate projects.
- Perform interior design assignments using professional concepts and procedures.
- Work with client and provide solutions to design problems generate design plans and lead the project.
- Participate in selection of FF&E and color and materials for projects in coordination with other team members for presentation to clients and space planning concepts.
- Review pricing, materials and customization for projects and provides design support for completion/execution of design concepts.
- 3-5 years experience with the design of commercial interiors projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of design.
- Strong planning abilities, including development of design concepts, knowledge of furniture and finishes, planning codes, and budgets.
- Self-starters with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong skills in client communication and presentations.
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and other 3D computer design programs.
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English, and the ability to work well with a team
Please include work samples along with your resume and cover letter.